[GLLUG] Web Browsers

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 23:45:49 EST 2017

On 03/03/2017 02:27 PM, Richard Houser wrote:
> Chick, do you normally have good cell coverage? Even GPRS (slower 2g) is
> dialup speeds, and few areas without cell phone coverage have less than
> 3g anywhere.
>
> If you are willing to accept the telemetry on some connections, it might
> just make sense to upgrade to a cell connection. You might even save
> some cash, even after possibly needing a cell booster, etc.

I couldn't tell you about my cell phone coverage.  The phone pretty much
works whenever I turn it on to use it.

I don't think any change will be cheaper than the $5.95 per month I pay
1access.net.  Although, I did see an article earlier this week about
paying five dollars once for lifetime access using stolen credentials.
Once I get settled in Lansing, I'll see about upgrading my connection.
--

                                Chick