[GLLUG] Web Browsers

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Fri Mar 3 14:27:03 EST 2017

Chick, do you normally have good cell coverage?      Even GPRS (slower 2g) is dialup speeds, and few areas without cell phone coverage have less than 3g anywhere.

If you are willing to accept the telemetry on some connections, it might just make sense to upgrade to a cell connection.  You might even save some cash, even after possibly needing a cell booster, etc.