XFree86 4.0, Enlightenment 16.4, and Xinerama...

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:46:24 -0400 (EDT)

Heheh, one step ahead of ya there, just got done doing that... ;)  Now the
cursor works fine, just can't seem to move windows between heads.  In
fact, I have 2 sequentially numbered enlightenment processes running,
apparently one per head because I can't move windows between heads, nor
can either of the heads recognize much about the other (pager for example
doesn't recognize desktops from the other head, can have one pager on each
that acts independently).

All in all, this multiheaded X stuff is really cool... =)  Time to
scrounge up another 4-8mb PCI card and see if I can do tri-headed!! ;)

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services