Debian 2.1 -> 2.2 notes

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
15 Aug 2000 11:29:33 -0400

This morning I upgraded one of my campus servers from Debian 2.1
to 2.2.  It went without a hitch.  Well, except:

	* I haven't figured out how to properly upgrade
          PostgreSQL without losing data.  The migration document
          appears to simply be wrong.  Anyone had luck with this?

	* It took longer than I hoped :-)

[Also the machine email seems to have been minorly fscked, and so
one reason I'm sending this to linux-user is as a test message to
see if it's really fixed.]
--
"There's only one thing that will make them stop hating you.
 And that's being so good at what you do that they can't ignore you.