my linux box again

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:25:24 -0400 (EDT)

Do you have the latest firmware upgrade for your cd-rw?

Second does linux treat CD-RW's diffently then a cd-rom?

Third, you can _always_ copy the install files to one of your hardrives
and install from that, and bypass the whole cd-rw thing.
Provided you have enough space for the files to actually install the os.
(you can put it in like /home (which has almost nothing in it after the
install) then set up the partition as /home later)