my linux box again

basher584 basher584@usol.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:11:48 -0400

I got a couple of bad CD's from Alan -RH 6.9 Beta.. (at least I think they are
bad.. ) I had pretty much the same problem.  If you look at the CD it doesn't
seemed to be burned all the way..  Plus if you switch to a different console
(Alt - [F1-F5] ) I was getting a kernel message about looking for sector 530349
with limit of 439000 or something weird like that...

Basher584