little soldiers - msft

Benjamin Minshall minshal1@pilot.msu.edu
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:18:55 -0400

I believe Marcel was trying to make the point that MS is using the children to make
a point that the children do not understand completely.  MS is exploiting the
charity to a politcal end.  In this fashion, the children are simply tools; their
position is devalued to nothing more than corporate BS.  It's about manipulation and
exploitation; obviously, not to the extent of the WWII era.  However, there are
similarities.

Just my $0.02

-Ben