SCSI troubles (of the UW variety)

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 21:30:49 -0400 (EDT)

bent scsi pins sounds like bad news all around :( see if you can bend them
back in place without weakening them, you dont want pins breaking off in
the female conductor.. otherwise get a new cable and start from there.
How is your termination?  Remember the last device on the 50 pin side, and
the last device on the 68 pin side must be terminated, and the controller
set to High Only or Auto term.  Is this a problem that came up recently
out of the blue or with a change?