sql

Dpk dpk@egr.msu.edu
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:13:14 -0500

On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 06:57:50PM -0500, Marcel Kunath wrote:

   Well I send two emails to the list this morning but they didn't
   make it. Oh well not that important.

We had problems this morning with power, which caused a few of our
servers to be unavailable.   Sorry for this inconvenience.

I should also mention that our UNIX group will be preforming system
upgrades tomorrow evening, which will make the mail list unavailable
from about 5-10pm.  This is needed to migrate to 2 new storage arrays
and add a tape library system.

FYI

Dennis Kelly                    email: dpk@egr.msu.edu
Network Administrator           phone: 353-4844
College of Engineering          pager: 232-8117
Michigan State University