smb

Jeff Goeke-Smith jeff@goeke.net
Sat, 6 May 2000 11:17:12 -0400

That somebody would be myself and Paul Donahue.  Sorry, we didn't prepair
any handouts for our presentation, so of course there aren't any available
on the web.  I would, however, be glad to try to help you out with your
problems but, give me a little more info to work from. :-)

Thanks,
Jeff Goeke-Smith