Compaq Armada M700?

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
03 Apr 2001 16:40:14 -0400

Dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu> writes:

> I think the price might be a little high, but I tend to sell used
> stuff cheap. General/retail from Dell online for a bigger config only
> comes to $1978.00 (free DVD for a limited time):
>
>    PIII 850 MHz
>    14.1 XGA TFT Display
>    192 MB SDRAM
>    20 GB Ultra ATA HD (Downgrading to a 10 GB saves you $100)
>    8X DVD Drive
>    Internal 56K + 10/100 Mini-PCI Combo

Interesting.  Which base model did you pick for that?  I chose
the Inspiron 8000 and configured it to the above specs and came
out at $2591.  I think that the Inspiron 8000 is more or less
equivalent to the Armada M700, am I wrong?

Thanks,

Ben.
--
Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@msu.edu> <pfaffben@debian.org> <blp@gnu.org>
MSU Student - Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer - GNU Developer