(I hope) a simple question about installation

Julie julie@usol.com
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 19:24:30 -0400

Yes, you can put your linux way out there, but the line "lba32" must appear
in the /etc/lilo.conf file, and then make sure that "linear" does not
appear.  Then type lilo at the #.  If there is a problem, lilo will tell
you about it.

*julie