Fixed Frequency Monitor Modeline

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 20:08:27 -0500 (EST)

Did you try xvidtune?
I can prolly get a Mac tech spec sheet for that particular monitor, if
they go back that far. I dont recall offhand if the Apple branded ones
required a video card, I know the radius ones required a radius card and
they only work with the radius monitors. I am not familiar with Apple eq
that old though..