LCD Displays

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:25:48 -0400

I've come to the conclusion that online commerce is not "here" yet.
I've been searching for LCD displays for my car MP3 player, but
very few of the sites I visited have any pricing information.  Some
of the sites actually had exactly what I was looking for, but
without a price, well, I just move on to somewhere else.  Also,
VGA monitors smaller than 14" are very hard to find, and actually
seem to be almost as expensive as much bigger monitors.  This
doesn't make sense.  If you think about it, a 5" VGA LCD display
should be *cheap*, maybe $125 considering I've seen 14" monitors
under $400...  *sigh*  I guess most people don't think like me...
=P

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Michigan State University