asshole virus emailers

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:00:01 -0400 (EDT)

On 26 Jul 2001, Ben Pfaff wrote:

> WTF?  "ssh cscw", "less /var/spool/mail/blp", there's a 2-line
> virus-generated email with a fscking 8 MB attachment.  "mail",
> "d2", "q", and all is well with my net connection again.
>
> I fucking hate Outlook Express!  And I don't even use it.

I hear you.

Nobody in my office uses Outlook either.

I am normally a calm guy but Outlook(Express) fills me with
*RAGE*.  It makes me want to SCREAM and SMASH something!  (deep
breath, ok one more, ok red fading, I can see again)

Can't we force Mickeysoft to recall it, kinda like the Firestone tires?

-Mark