asshole virus emailers

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 00:38:26 -0400

usage:  fetchmail [options] [server ...]
  -l, --limit       don't fetch messages over given size
use that in a script, or run something on the server to filter out
oversized messages to a seperate mail folder and send you a notice.

p.s. tcpdump is your friend :)

p.p.s. yes I think that particular virus sucks too.  Not for the results
in my mailbox as an innocent victum, but because I'm responsible for
assisting people with removing it.