XML tools

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:09:12 -0400

Anyone have suggestions on good XML tools, specifically XSLT (without
using JAVA! ;) ).  I've decided that I should come up with my own
document format and then translate it to DocBook to make things
simpler and easier to edit while still having the flexibility of
a known document format.  =P  For example, in docbook a list item
simplify to something like <li>text</li>.  XSLT seems like the
right tool for the job (when working with XML anyways), but I'm
not really sure of which tool to use to do the transformation. =P

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org