Athlon Mainboards

Benjamin Minshall minshal1@pilot.msu.edu
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:49:44 -0500

I have an Abit KA7-100A.  (At least I'm pretty sure it's Abit)  It's an
excellent board so far.  4 DIMM slots, 4x AGP, dual ATA/66 controllers and
an onboard Highpoint ATA/100 controller.  You can boot from either
controller if you have a mixture of ATA/66 and ATA/100 devices.  I'm pretty
sure they now also have a version of this board with an onboard RAID0,RAID1
controller.  I'm very pleased with this board, AND it comes with a Linux
distro! :-) Gentus Linux I believe.

-Ben