PCI SCSI dual-boot setup

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:19:07 -0500

I decided to use the Ultra160 drive I had sitting around for my old mac and
turn my current Win98/Redhat 7 box into a Win2k/FreeBSD 4.2 box, as I grew
tired of both 98 and RH. My big question is this: How the hell do you dual
boot a Win2k and FreeBSD system. I can't get any M$ Oses to even recognize
that the SCSI drive is in there. BSD picks it up fine and installs. I could
really care less about having Windows on there, but lets face it, you can't
play Half Life on *nix.

-Mike

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
|A26079565                 |
"The future is no place to place your better days" -DMB