Linux costs more than Windows

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@pilot.msu.edu
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:30:13 -0400

The bid wars started at the campus computer store for back to school
pricing, so any students can grab laptops at a cheaper than normal price on
special bid pricing.  I made the book that is being shipped out to all the
freshman, but it is openly available pricing to MSU faculty/staff/students.
Here is a crappy 72dpi screen version:

http://cstore.msu.edu/cstore/bts2k1/bts.pdf

--
|Mike Szumlinski           |