OT: Mac printer driver

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 10:08:46 -0400

If I remember correctly, that is a network laser...

If you don't want to use all the Postscript drivers or anything fancy, just
pull down the chooser and find the thing using the laserwriter 8 driver.
He/she should be connected to an appletalk network same as the printer.

If you want to be able to do watermarking and postscript 3 and all that
crap, just grab the drivers from HP's site and drop them in the extensions
folder.

If it isn't a network laser, I'm kind of clueless as I've never used one
that isn't.

On 10/2/01 9:50 AM, "Mark Szidik" <szidikm@mlcnet.org> wrote:

> My one Mac user has a HP 4050 USB printer.  How do I get Mac OS
> 9.x to print to it?

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
|A26079565                 |
"The future is no place to place your better days" -DMB