dhcpd

Marcel Kunath kunathma@pilot.msu.edu
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:53:37 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks,

this is it. I had overread this part in the long man page. I actually use

option host-name "name";

inside the host declaration. I ad tried it earlier but must have forgotten the
"".

Thanks,

on another note....having moved from michigan to sydney I thought with my
freshly installed machines I would get rid of this backspace error delet
problem in elm pilot. I grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it I mean worked fine for a few days
until this morning where I again can print out nice stuff by pressing
[3~[3~[3~ delete button. It's time to abandon pilot I suppose and move to
another mailserver.

mk