[GLLUG] Debian

Jeffrey Utter utterjef@zelda.cl.msu.edu
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:57:58 -0400 (EDT)

<OPINION>
Debian..

I did a quick check and on Debian stable after installation

apt-get install *

where * = the following...

libpvm3 - Parallel Virtual Machine - shared libraries
pvm-dev - Parallel Virtual Machine - development files
pvm - Parallel Virtual Machine - binaries and shared libraries

Debian Rocks!

</OPINION>

Jeffrey Utter

                   Failure is not an option,
          It comes bundled with your Microsoft products.

http://www.jeffutter.com/