[GLLUG] Debian

basher584 basher584@usol.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:24:30 -0400

I have been very happy with Redhat on the desktop, I only run enlightenment and some Eterms/Xterms though, not a lot of GNOME[1] or KDE type of applications.

[1] Actually I run Galeon everyday and thats a GNOME application, but I bet in a few more months here I will leave that behind and use skipstop.  That GConf stuff is rather annoying as it doesn't seem to store all my preferences in my $HOME/.galeon

I run VMware 3.x on it (w/ RH as the guest OS) and it works great.

-Ben