[GLLUG] recommend a domain name registrar?

Ben Pfaff blp@cs.stanford.edu
27 Apr 2002 00:50:05 -0700

Thanks to everyone who gave some input on choice of registrars.
I looked closely at dotster and was literally getting ready to
click the final button when I checked my email another time and
saw the suggestion to try gandi.  Gandi turned out to be a better
deal because of the services thrown in for free (DNS hosting, web
forwarding, email forwarding) and so I went with them.

So I am now the proud owner of benpfaff.org and adtinfo.org.
Currently they just redirect to my MSU webpage but I have bigger
plans for eventual implementation.

Ben
--
"I consider that the golden rule requires that if I like a program
 I must share it with other people who like it."