[GLLUG] WEP Encryption Woes

Brad Fears brad@mtsdev.com
03 Aug 2002 00:01:22 -0400

Did you load pcmcia_cs, or are you just using the kernel mode drivers
for the wavelan_cs?  I've had much better luck with the orinoco_cs
driver.  You might hunt down the pcmcia card services rpm, which *might*
fix the problem.  Personally, I usually build the kernel without pcmcia
support (for wireless configs), and then load pcmcia_cs from source.
Remember that if you update your version of pcmcia_cs, you should always
remove the previous version first.

Are you getting any errors that might be helpful in diagnosing the
problem?

--Brad Fears