Promise ultra ATA 133 controller

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 22:09:08 -0500 (EST)

You don't _need_ a 133 controller to run the drive, it will run at the
ata66 spec, it defeats the purpose of getting that fast of drive though..

According to this page I found you can run 2 devices without a driver, you
will need a driver which may not be written yet to have 4 devices on it.
and they have support in the kernel for their hacks.
http://www.pnd-pc.demon.co.uk/promise/promise.html