[GLLUG] Re: mailing list format was Re: soffice52

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:20:33 -0500

Quoted from basher584 on Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 10:50:19PM -0500:
> For some reason I don't think that will change my subject line.

It isn't supposed to, it's supposed to put all the LUG email in a
separate folder, which in my mind is a better solution.  I have a
folder for LUG mail, a folder for reports from all of my servers,
a folder for problem reports, etc etc... That way if I need to read
all messages of a type or skip messages of a type, I can do so
easily.  Actually I really like Evolution's virtual folders too,
but Evolution itself doesn't really work well enough for me yet.

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org