[GLLUG] Re: mailing list format was Re: soffice52

Daniel R. Kilbourne drk@netophilia.net
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:23:25 -0500

OK. So, to try to summarize, my suggestion is not an option? Come on, it is not that hard to do. Or does the person that maintains the list no longer read the mails?

Edward Glowacki extolled: