[GLLUG] Syntax checking

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:09:05 -0500

Does anyone know an easy way to check/convert output from a MySQL database?
More specifically, I realized today that I can't pull any varchar/text
fields that have parentheses in them because is messes up the printf() I
normally end up doing with those entries. Any ideas? So far all you guys
have been my saving grace in learning this stuff (btw, thanks for the
Select/order by info, it did exactly what I wanted it to)

-Mike
|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit"

                                                                 -Aristotle