[GLLUG] New look for website

Jeffrey Utter utterjef@zelda.cl.msu.edu
Wed, 15 May 2002 10:35:37 -0400 (EDT)

<my2cents>
o.k. so nevermind the slashdot part.  But I still think that a box, maybe
under the poll, with links to the 5 latest stories would be nice,
especially for people who would want to see what the list is like at the
moment.
</my2cents>

In an an attempt to keep this idea from turning into a major discusion I
will not mention it again.  It's just an Idea...

Jeffrey Utter
http://www.jeffutter.com/