[GLLUG] RedHat 8.0 Sound Issues

Brian Hefferan brianhef@heftone.com
02 Jan 2003 11:31:38 -0500

Do you have the same problem when you login as another user? You might
try creating a new user and logging on as the new user to see if your
sound works with the fresh, out-of-the-box KDE configuration.

Brian Hefferan
Heftone Banjo Orchestra:
http://www.msen.com/~brianhef/hbo/Heftone_Banjo_Orchestra.html