[GLLUG] "upgrade" Redhat 8.0 with K12LTSP 3.0.1

Eric Miller ejmiller@comcast.net
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:04:23 -0500

I think I'll just try backing up my stuff and install from scratch.
Setting everything back up again gives me an opportunity to better
document it anyway (in theory that is).

Thanks,

--
Eric Miller <ejmiller@comcast.net>