[GLLUG] "upgrade" Redhat 8.0 with K12LTSP 3.0.1

Eric Miller ejmiller@comcast.net
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 22:21:39 -0500

I decided not to risk a flaky system and reinstalled from scratch. I
didn't have much to backup so I took the time to learn how to tar my
files to a zip disk.

Sorry, I didn't give enough information. This isn't a server, it's my
workstation. The email backup was so I wouldn't have to reconfigure
Evolution. I do run RHDB, Apache, and PHP for web site development but I
had not tweaked things enough to bother backing them up.

Everything is restored and looks like it's working properly. Now my
daughter can play games on my computer when she's tired of that other OS
without kicking me off!

Thanks,

--
Eric Miller <ejmiller@comcast.net>