[GLLUG] When's your next meeting?

Rich Clark rrclark at rrclark.net
Tue Nov 18 09:31:50 EST 2003

Hi, ladies and gents,

I'm Rich Clark, LUG-wrangler for the Penguicon v2.0 combined SF/Fantasy
and Linux convention to be held at the Detroit Sheraton Novi Hotel in
Novi, MI, on the weekend of April 16-18, 2004.  I'm writing to invite your
group to join us as one of the Linux Users Groups to be present at the
festival to inform people about your group and to help promote Linux and
Open Source Software to SF/Fantasy fans who may not be aware of Linux and
it's capabilities.  For further information about the conference, please
see www.penguicon.org for details.

I'd like to also know when your next LUG meeting will be held; I'd like to
attend to do a quick presentation on Penguicon and to offer up discount
coupons toward admission.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Rich Clark
--
DETROIT SUBGENIUS DEVIVAL	Nov 29, 2003  Doors @ 9pm
Magic Stick Theatre	4120-4140 Woodward Ave  Detroit, MI