[GLLUG] FreeBSD smbfs question

C. Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Fri Sep 19 22:18:32 EDT 2003

Forgot to hit the silly Reply-to-All button on this earlier today.

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 11:43, Melson, Paul wrote:
> Try: `mount_smbfs -I [ip of powerface] -W EILNET //eil at powerface/test
> /share`
>
> Do you still get the same error message?
>
> PaulM

Nope, but it prompts for a password, which is what I'm trying to get
around. Leaving out the -I and -W flags works fine, too. What I'd like
to do is get the config file straighted out so that I can just plop a
line into fstab and have it automatically mount the smb share during
boot.

Charles Ulrich, anxiously awaiting more help. :)
--
http://bityard.net