[GLLUG] UPS for Linux Boxes

Rocky Lichen rockylichen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 09:47:28 EST 2004

I have had excellent luck with Complete Battery
Source, which is located just northeast of the
Meridian Mall.

http://www.completebatterysource.com/

They had what I needed at a good price (shipping will
kill you on batteries) took my old batteries, and had
good tips like making sure to completely drain the
capacitor before installing the new batteries.