[GLLUG] Re: Subject: Meeting Minutes, 28 October 2004

Jolyon Michael Vincent vincen21 at msu.edu
Thu Oct 28 21:22:34 EDT 2004

Charles Ulrich writes:

> Greetings fellow LUG members. If you didn't attend the meeting, here's
> all the cool stuff that you missed.
>
> Vital Statistics
> ----------------
> 9 people attended the meeting which started at 6:00PM and ended at
> approximately 8:55PM.
>
> Presentation
> ------------
> information, see:
>
> http://www.lazarusid.com/libtemplate.shtml
>
> General Banter
>- Wireless network risks

would someone please expand on this?

As a personal interest, please tell me more. I am unable to make the
meetings due to class at LCC...

> - The robustness of web and DNS servers
> - Content management systems (http://www.opensourcecms.com/)
> - Databases
> - Potential presentation: Syncing a Palm PDA with Linux apps

> - Terminal servers

> - Gentoo, FreeBSD, Fedora software upgrade pros/cons
>
> There was pizza.

I *love* pizza! In fact, I deliver it. So, the next time they need pizza and
I'm working...give me a call.

> Next Week's Meeting
> November 4, 2004, 6:00PM @ Atmosphere Annealing, Inc.
>
> Working with SQLite
> by Chick Tower

I garuntee I won't be there because of class, despite my desire to do so.
But you can record the presentation and post it to the newsgroup, and in so
doing allow others to partake of the vast knowledge available on this
subject.