[GLLUG] Burnbox Lives

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Apr 20 23:16:43 EDT 2006

After tonight's trials and tribulations with the BurnBox, I was able to
get the burn-config program working by staticly linking.  It's installed
on the burnbox and loaded into the trunk of my car.

If anybody wants to pick it up for transport to the show, I'll be in St.
Johns by 8am.  Otherwise I'll be able to deliver it when I come down
after work, around 6 or 7.  Full instructions on setup will be delivered
tomorrow; tonight I have to pack and maybe even say more than hello to
my wife.

Clay
--
CeaMuS