[GLLUG] smbfs fstab?

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 21:39:32 EDT 2006

you can also use autofs, or I think ivman (not sure) that way if the
share isn't there it won't mount it or complain about mounting it.
which using fstab if the share disappears it won't be there. I think
ivman can automount all shares on the subnet if configured correctly
(and you don't need to tell it what the shares are (ie: it probes the
subnet.))  .