[GLLUG] Laurel Park Room

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Mar 7 13:23:12 EST 2006

Charles Ulrich said:
> Second, the computer gaming people will be sharing the lounge with us. I
> sent an email to the guy in charge of that (Tom Skelton), but haven't
> heard back from him yet so I don't know how many machines he plans on
> setting up. For now, I've estimated nine.

This is fairly uncool.  It makes it a lot harder to ensure the security of
the public terminal equipment and it's going to give us huge power issues.
 I would also anticipate a good deal of competition for space when the
gaming starts, possibly including displacing terminals.  It's entirely
possible that we can secure the room and won't have any problems, but I'd
raise this issue with the ConCom.

Clay
--
Simple Content Management