[GLLUG] Laurel Park Room

Jason Green jave27 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 21:25:41 EST 2006

On 3/8/06, Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide at gmail.com> wrote:
> games for moral reasons we have will help. Jason your machine sounds good
> and although I plan to have mine up again by then... dead now, Perhaps you
> would be willing to let us use it for the gaming machine at penguicon? If
> you want we could even use my hard drive It's image should be easily adapted
> to the changes in your hardware. I 128 cd folder full that only has pc games
> in it. I have most of the blockbusters that will be played.

Sounds good to me.  I'm going to sign up tonight, so I'm in for the
event.  I actually live in Livonia now, so if you want to come down a
bit early, or even the weekend before, we can get everything
configured.  Respond off-list with your schedule, and I'll send
directions to get here.  Also, I'm in the Lansing area usually once a
week except I'll be on vacation next week.  So, I could pick up (or
image) your hard drive and tinker with the setup ahead of time, too.
I believe I have a spare 80GB around somewhere.  See everyone at the
con!

Jason