[GLLUG] Re: Gentoo

Charles Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 17:39:59 EST 2006

It gives your computer something to do (compile) while nobody is
actually using it.  It also consumes a lot of that pesky free time you
have, yourself.  The speed increase you get from a custom-compiled OS
and applications makes up for a good portion of the time you spend
tweaking your system.  But, best of all, Gentoo makes for memorable
conversations at any party.  (In all fairness, that last statement is
equally valid for all Linux distros and BSDs.)

                                Chick