[GLLUG] Learning SQL

Eric Miller eric.john.miller at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 21:14:16 EST 2006

There are a few "free" SQL books available at
http://www.computer-books.us/

I have no idea how good they are but it's worth checking out if you
really want a book - and the price is right :-)

The SQL part of it is fairly transferable between platforms. This begins
to fall apart when you get into stored procedures, functions, triggers,
etc.