[GLLUG] Upgrading Ubuntu

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Oct 30 10:38:40 EST 2006

On Sunday 29 October 2006 23:23, Charles Tower wrote:
> I've seen mentions of problems people have had upgrading to the new Edgy
> Eft, but I had problems upgrading from Breezy to the second (6.06.1)
> Dapper release.

There was a Slashdot article over the weekend about problem with the
upgrades... the general consensus is to wait a few weeks for things to get
sorted out. (Though I realize that you're upgrading to Dapper, so that might
not apply to you...)

> Has there been very little traffic in this mailing list as of late, or
> am I just being left out of it?  I receive the digest, not every message
> individually, and I have no desire to change.

No, there hasn't been a lot of traffic for some reason... Just a slow month, I
guess. :/

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com