Re: [GLLUG] Cups HEADER?

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Tue Apr 17 13:12:13 EDT 2007

Oh - I know about the banner page but the idea is to cut down on wasted paper

:)

I would think the header/footer with username would have been a common option but I can't find anything about it in the documentation of online.

Thanks you gurus out there might be able to clue me in to what I am missing.

Benjamin Cathey
System Administrator
Cathey Company
4917 Tranter St.