[GLLUG] Re: Debian on My Laptop

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:30:56 EDT 2007

Is what you're saying Wald, is that SLackware's installer doesn't have a GUI
or the entire operating system? I think I'd be willing to use an operating
system without a GUI but it would probably be hard for me.  I did look up
slackware and they do have KDE for slackware http://www.slackware.com/
My computer is an I586 333 Mhz 4.3 billion byte HDD, with 24x cd rom. by the
way....

Julie