[GLLUG] Re: Debian on My Laptop

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:16:16 EDT 2007

I run Slackware, Julie, as does Pedro Wald.  Yes, Slackware's installer
is text-based, but it comes with several window managers (the GUI).  You
wouldn't want to try running KDE or Gnome on your laptop, but Slackware
11.0 has KDE, XFce, Fluxbox, Blackbox, WMaker, FVWM2, and TWM.  It does
not appear to come with LaTeX by default.

                                Chick