[GLLUG] more Penguicon thoughts

Jeff Lawton jeff at idealso.com
Wed Apr 25 20:38:47 EDT 2007

Lee is planning on attending next year I sure he would share his squid
configuration files to make the lounge a safe place for kids. We could
offer passwords to allow adults to bypass the filter if needed. Lee I
don't mean to speak for you. would you be willing to take on the kid
safe proxy filter for next year?

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC
517-485-2650 ext 220