[GLLUG] Thanks for the kind words.

Steven Sayers sjsayers93 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:16:21 EDT 2007

I won't be at tonight's event, well, pre-tonight. My parent's say they
will drive me out to the meeting of next Thursday. Hopefully it will
still be at the Headquarters , on 1800 N Grand River Avenue . Also I'd
love to see some action in the IRC channel. Freenode is one of the most
used open-source like server. It has Debian, Gentoo, Ubuntu, Gnome, etc
etc, and it'd be easy to auto-join the #gllugi channel. Not that I
dislike E-mail, but IRC is virtually real time. Also I'm interested in
what these meetings are like. Do I bring my computer? Do I bring
anything?